I've always known that happiness is a choice.......


NOW wellness is too!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

All Healing Comes from Within


I have to apologize first for not finishing my blog yesterday. I got sidetracked as I often do, and forgot to get back to it. I do want to write about that subject, but first I want to write about something that has my attention today. I have been wondering about meridian points, the chakras, and learning about the known body energies that have been documented. I have picked up a book on Foot Reflexology, one on Acupuncture & Acupressure, and one on Healing with Hands. I have also been quite interested in EFT and Tapping lately too. Today I will write a bit about the Foot Reflexology first.
I have been just touching different parts of my feet with my wand, and I feel a tingling sensation, more than I do on my palm. When I first got my wand I did feel this tingling in my feet, but I have never wanded my feet before today. This should be interesting. I am going to wand the points on my foot and report on what I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment