I've always known that happiness is a choice.......


NOW wellness is too!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

My First Wanding Day

Yesterday I wanded three different people. First a friend of mine, her son had a terrible condition that had sent him to the hospital for a week. The condition had subsided but he was left with a sore leg. She had also hurt herself. Her little finger had been crushed with a heavy chair falling on it. I will call her today and find out how they are doing.
Then I went out to a Women in Business networking meeting to meet some new friends. I took my wands with me to show them and ended up wanding a woman that had sciatic pain. Wanded her for a little while and passed the other wand around. At the end of the evening this woman call over to me and said her pain was gone, and she wasn't sure if it was the wand or the excitement of the evening, but if it was gone tomorrow she was going to be telling everyone about this wand. Then she gave me a great big hug. Wow this is so uplifting to be a part of something so positive. I can't wait for my next interaction.
I really don't like being in the spot light, so I guess that is why when I got home I started getting a visual disturbance which means a migraine is coming. I quickly got ready for bed, hoping I could fall asleep before it began. As I covered myself up, I realised that I don't have to ever worry about the pain of a migraine again because I have at the tip of my fingers a wand that will remind my body of it's true source. I smiled as I put one wand beside me and the other one under my pillow. I fell asleep right away. Today I woke up feeling healthy and alive, as usual.
I Love my life!
Kim

1 comment:

  1. I am a caregiver and I use the wand on my clients. Here is my experience with that:
    I got the wand on Saturday.
    It took a few hours, but since I am constantly in the field produced by the wand, I am now in a constant state of bliss and special energy, Maybe this is what the dalai lama gets from meditation. He is always smiling and laughing.

    It worked on my client yesterday. He had the worst case of food poisoning all week. He only had liquid all week and he had IV on thursday. I used the wand on him several times on Sunday, and by late afternoon, he felt better, and had a full meal.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete