I've always known that happiness is a choice.......


NOW wellness is too!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Amega & other wands Review Website

Found this site today that talks about many different kinds of lasers and wands. They have created a bunch of videos, but I find that they are hard to follow. Most are only about 30 seconds, or a few minutes. There was one that could have been a good demo of a arthritic dog being wanded, but the video stopped during the wanding so you don't get to see what happens. Most videos are just asking people if they feel sensations or a taste difference, and the pain demos, most are not wanded for very long at all. Overall a very hard to follow review because they don't really tell you which wand is which. They do rate the wands and have one wand coming higher than the Amega wand. Take a look maybe you can make some sense of it.
http://scalarpower.info/
The page on pendants was not to hard to read. I am beginning to realize that I don't know very much about the history of all this scalar and magnetic energy in healing. I think I am going to do a bit of investigating.

No comments:

Post a Comment