I've always known that happiness is a choice.......


NOW wellness is too!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

More Exciting Stories About Zero Point Energy


My life has been in overdrive since coming across the Amega Amwand in March. A couple of personal experiences, first I was at a business meeting in CA last week. On the second day I woke up with a splitting headache and I threw-up before heading down to the seminar starting at 8am. I wasn't going to miss it, I paid a lot of money for it! But I had to go back up to my room after only 10 minutes, as I felt like throwing -up again.
In the room I laid down with the pendant under my pillow and the two wands I have in the bed next to me, and went to sleep. I woke up at 11am feeling like I had never been sick. There wasn't a trace of feeling awful. So I rushed downstairs to join the seminar.
During a break a woman came up to me asking about the Amega wand. No one at this seminar had heard about the Zero Point stuff yet, so when the word got around that we had something unusual many came up to us asking about it. She had a bad headache so I wanded her. This was during a break so we didn't have much time. I decided to give her my pendant to wear remembering how well it helped me earlier. About 30 minutes later I was regretting that decision. I was starting to feel nauseous again. Bernie gave me his pendant to wear and then I was fine again.
During the four days of the conference I must have wanded about 10 people. Everyone was very positive about it and most said they felt heat or movement in their body during the wanding.
One of the women we met had a bad back and has been using a magnetic mat for about a year. I was surprised to hear that in that time she still has to use it so often.

The next experience I had was a car accident yesterday. I have been driving for 35 years and have never had an accident. Yesterday while going through a four way stop I was struck by a truck that failed to stop. He hit me at the back passenger wheel area, and the impact spun the van 360, I was thrown sideways into the middle of my car. I felt OK, I was after all wearing my pendant. A few hours later though my back started to feel sore all down my left side.
That evening I attended an Amega demo. Patrick wanded my back and I felt the pain slip away. This morning I woke up to no pain at all in my back. My van was a write off, so I am going car shopping this weekend. And I am so grateful I do not have to go through pain or suffering because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment