I've always known that happiness is a choice.......


NOW wellness is too!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Be Prepared to be Amazed

My intention with this blog is to chronicle my experiences with my Amega AMwand.

I first heard about Amega and this technology at a demo. I only knew that it had something to do with pain relief, and I was told to be prepared to be amazed. Knowing it was some healing modality I took a good friend with me, one who has a number of health concerns. As we sat in the over- crowded room we did watch in amazement as the effects of this technology seemed very miraculous. Most relevant to me was that my friend who had carpal tunnel and other injuries to her wrist was wanded, and her relief was evident. Also I had sciatic pain in my right leg and it had suddenly disappeared (I had been sitting right beside the presenter).

As we walked out of that first demo we were both already deciding not if we were going to purchase something, but which tool - wand or pendant.

We were good though we slept on it for a few days. During those few days I knew this was something that was going to not only change my world but everyone's world. Have you ever been one of the first ones to see something really important? I was excited, I was wanting everyone to know about this, I was curious and read everything I could get my hands on.

Having studied Electronics I had already been drawn into quantum physics years ago. I knew that it was common scientific knowledge now that all matter is made up of nothing but energy. I had heard about the quantum vacuum but never really went into that far. As I did my research and uncovered lots of interesting stuff, from inventions of zero point energy generating power to run motors, to The Hutchison Effect.

About 3 days after seeing the demo I decided to not only buy a wand, but to also become a distributor. I have tried Network Marketing in the past and sadly realised I was not a salesman. I had vowed not to ever do it again. I chose to sell the wand because, not only is it an item that sells itself, but I will be on the front lines of taking this new technology to the world. I see this as a revolutionary change in the way we experience pain, and on a much larger scale the beginning of a evolutionary change in our species. I believe this is a stepping stone to a day when we will live more in harmony with ourselves and nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment