I've always known that happiness is a choice.......


NOW wellness is too!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sciatic Pain

This is the continuation of the Amega story. As I was saying, I had joined up with Amega because I was blown away by this device that can make pain disappear. Well apparently a lot of people were similarly taken with it because during the month of March 2010 there were so many orders for the products that everything got bunged up. Everyone was waiting for orders, then people were signing up and the merchant account which was stationed in Singapore was not working properly and all kinds of problems were happening. Some orders were being charged twice. I think it was just a case of the company being unprepared for such fast growth. But to Amega's defence, they worked hard night and day to resolve the glitches, and by mid April had a new Merchant account in United States, and had hired very qualified people to handle the different aspects of organising such a large project.
I, however, was still waiting for my wand some 5 weeks after I placed my order. I am telling you all this because I did, through out this time, have sciatic pain. It had started back in November 2009 and was usually with me every day getting gradually worse through the day. After that first demo I went to the pain suddenly went away and that lasted for a few days. When it came started to hurt again I was almost happy about it, because I wanted to use my own wand to take this pain away.
Well it wasn't to be. I went to another demo the first week of April, taking my daughter and boyfriend. This time I again sat right near the presenter. And again my sciatic pain went away just being in the vicinity of this energy. I didn't realize it until a day later that my pain had left. This time it never came back, and it has been over 10 days since then. I was a bit disappointed because I did want it to be one of the things to use my wand on. Oh well, I was happy the pain was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment