I've always known that happiness is a choice.......


NOW wellness is too!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Best Results When Wanding


I found out something very interesting today concerning my Amega wand. I had been trying all day yesterday to wand away the pain in my shoulder. It is related to an old injury in my spine. I kept thinking that I just needed to get the right spot, but nothing I tried worked. Today I asked my daughter to wand it while I relaxed and shut my eyes. It was magic, in about 2 minutes it was gone. She also put the wand above my head just pointing down and I could feel a waterfall effect showering down on me. I was totally blown away. I will from now on insist that anyone being wanded relax and close eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I have been wondering about different methods for wanding.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete