I've always known that happiness is a choice.......


NOW wellness is too!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

What Can This Wand Do?



I have been doing lots of things with this Amega wand. It is generally not too far away from me during the day, and at night I place it on the bed pointing toward me. Things I have noticed:
I am drinking more water through the day.
I don't feel like drinking coffee so have stopped.
I have had a dramatic increase in vision. I have been only using my glasses to work on the computer.
The Roseacea on my face has gotten smaller, I will post the pictures when it is completely gone. I am taking pictures everyday.
When my eyes got sore just before bedtime last night I just circled each eye a couple times and they felt better.

I have no other injuries or pain so I will have to go out soon and start wanding others. I have a friend with a Nursing home I plan to go over there this week. I ave told her about it and she was interested in seeing it. Another friend has a son that is very sick. He was in the hospital for nearly a week. I will be going over there on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that the wand is working on your eyes. I have cataracts. When I get a wand I plan to wand my eyes.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete