I've always known that happiness is a choice.......


NOW wellness is too!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

The Vortexters


I have a group of friends from an Abe list that had the idea that we would text each other throughout the day to keep each other uplifted. It is so nice for me being by myself usually to hear that cell phone blip every once and a while and to know there are others out there virtually holding my hand through the day. I Even take my cell to preschool with me and I have told the kids about my friends. It's funny now when the blip goes off during class I have at least five kids scrambling to tell me one of my friends is talking to me. Realizing that we are all trying to stay in the vicinity of the vortex Linda came up with the name for our group, the Vortexters. There is a very special energy in getting together with a group of like minded friends. I did it once before at a time that I was starting a business, and I have to say I think it was a powerful influence to getting it going.
Keep smiling,
Kim

1 comment: