I've always known that happiness is a choice.......


NOW wellness is too!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

The things I am wanding with my AMega AMwand

I have had my Amega wand now for almost a week. Now that I have it I have been wanding everything with it. Water tasts amazing. Actually it is more than a taste it feels different. My sciatic pain has not come back. I had a hang nail one day and just touched the wand to it for about a minute and the pain was gone. The most exciting thing I am doing though is restoring my vision. I am wanding my eyes and my ability to see is increasing. I will wait until it is fully back to 20/20 to report it officially. Another thing I am working on is Roseacea that I have had on my face for the last 15 years. The area I am working on is getting smaller each day, and I have no doubt that it will be fully cleared up by the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment